And so, Big Brother: It’s What The House Wants season has finally come to an end.
And, all I have is 3 words: Thank you, Elissa.
i still cannot believe people like the exterminators are walking around that house
like how dare you
people like janelle pierzina have walked those grounds and you soiled them for like 80 days now
Person: Yes, this is my daughter. Her name is Elissa-
Me: Too soon.
- Elissa will find out how much we all love her
- Nick will probably get a restraining order against GM
- Judd will probably be the new mayor of his town
- Jessie will probably receive 50 job offers
- Candice will teach Judd how to speak proper English
- Jeremy and Kaitlin will probably get married
- David should probably retake his 6th grade spelling test
- Spencer will get the key
- McCrae will probably move to China
- Amanda will tell him it doesn’t make sense
- Andy will legally change his name to Rat
- Aaryn will probably be banned from Texas
- It’s too soon to talk about Helen. It’s not what the house wants. Maybe next week
can the jury members please vote julie chen as winner because i mean she’s been on big brother for 15 fucking seasons and still hasnt won once
some random reaction gifs (●´∀｀●)
- A fan-favourite
- Their chances of getting AFP (*ahem* Judd)
- Their morals
- CBS ratings
- Faith in humanity
1. The first character I first fell in love with
Elissa. I loved her attitude.
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t
Amanda is pretty hated… but, I hate her a lot.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates
Maybe McCrae? I don’t mind him.
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer
Helen. I’m still eh about her, but I used to looove her.
6. The character I would totally smooch
7. The character I’d want to be like
8. The character I’d slap
Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, Aaryn, Jeremy, and Spencer.
9. A pairing that I love
Elissa and Andy. <3
10. A pairing that I despise
McCrae and Amanda. Ew.